Sacred Geometry Home
Geometry Page 2
Dangers of Marijuana
Balancing 4 Bodies
Balancing the Trinity
How This Site Started
Sacred Geometry Quotes|
1. "There is geometry in the humming of the strings, there is music in the spacing of the spheres." - Pythagoras|
2. "The harmony of the world is made manifest in form and number, and the heart and soul and all the poetry of natural philosophy are embodied in the concept of mathematical beauty." - Sir D'Arcy Wentworth Thompson (1860-1948, Scottish zoologist.)
3. "The most incomprehensible thing about the universe is that it is comprehensible." - Albert Einstein.
4. "The study of geometry, which descends to us from Pythagoras, is a meditation on the harmony of the cosmic order, and it is a meditation upon music. If you
meditate upon geometry instead of just learning it in a linear way, you can
actually hear the music of the spheres, because the geometric forms will key
the eye and the ear to the inner sound. Every line that you draw,...you have
the carryover from the spiritual octaves to the physical .... So geometry, and
mathematics and calculus, make the transition from the concrete to the
non-concrete. It is one of the highest studies that anyone can pursue. In fact,
whenever I study these fields I am so impressed by the scientific information
that comes tumbling down from the higher octaves. And at one point as I was
meditating on these areas, there was so much information coming, that I
determined to direct my attention away from it because I realized that the
world was not ready for that teaching; there was far too much power in the
understanding of the universe. And there it is, very plainly and very simply
there, for anyone who can make the attunement.
"So Pythagoras knew what he was
doing when he gave that subject of geometry to the world. He knew that
ultimately the lovers of truth and the true devotees would pass through it into the
higher exaltation of the soul. His esoteric teachings did not live on, but his
geometry was like the parables of Christ. Hidden in it are the sacred
mysteries." - Excerpt from a lecture by Elizabeth Clare Prophet during the
conference The Education of the Heart. Copyright © 1983 Summit University Press. All rights reserved. Website: www.summitlighthouse.org
5. "Let us realize, then, that as love wanes in the earth, so crime increases-death becomes more frightening and terrible. Cancer itself is evidence of an absence of focalization upon the divine geometry of the internal crystal of the soul and of every living cell. When children can pour their light into a cup of beauty and the dimensions of mathematics portrayed, the very dimensions themselves then impressed upon the cells prevent the aberrations, such as a manifestation of cancer or the vulnerability to the attack of the virus.
"Geometry is a science explained by Pythagoras and demonstrated by him. It is
the science of God and its formulas are illustrative of the fact of the very
energy of life that can be focused in the angle, in the pyramid, in the octagon,
in the cell structure that is also geometric.
Form itself designed by God is a protection for the eternal flame. Even the
form you wear has a design of the star-fire body intended to be, geometrically
speaking, the ultimate protection for the soul. The geometry of the chakras and
the beauty of the unfolding of the flower becomes a model of contemplation that
ought to be considered when designing the physical temple .... Thus, beauty and mathematics, proportion and the golden ratio serve to enhance the message of the Word itself." - The Ascended Master Paul the Venetian through the messenger Elizabeth Clare Prophet, December 29, 1983. Published in Pearls of Wisdom, vol. 27, no. 3. Copyright © 1984, Summit University Press. All rights reserved. Website: www.summitlighthouse.org
6. "And during meditation, are you able to contemplate the octagon crystal that contains the flame of white-fire light from which may be drawn forth at will the aspects of the seven rays of the Holy Spirit? ....Close your eyes and visualize the sun of the Christ consciousness as that dazzling white-yellow glory now the size of a beach ball encompassing your heart and chest cavity. The more you contemplate this sun, the less you are aware of outer conditions until, unable to resist the magnet of God's love, wisdom, and power, you plunge into the center of this sun, magnetized by the Presence of Life and the calling of home which suddenly, through the mind's eye, has become so close, so warm, so sacred.
"Now you perceive the wonder of celestial bodies, of the evening star, of man's outer adoration become the blazing glory of man's inner realization. Behold a celestial sphere suspended in spacelessness around the heart! Behold the heart suspended in the timelessness of the sphere! Behold the entering in to the Holy of Holies as man becomes God cycle by cycle, year by year! As you contemplate the wonder of the spiral nebula of being moving into the center of our oneness, you penetrate the world of crystalline dimensions. Of chalcedony, agate, and chrysoprase. Of kunzite, sphalerite, labradorite, and alexandrite. Of ruby, sapphire, diamond, emerald, and aquamarine. Such are the geometric crystallizations of the Christ mind and of the soul that has begun the mastery of Life all one-of Life as Mother flow into the schemata of the Elohim here below.
"Now, inasmuch as the energies of God coalesce in form according to the patterns of crystal, I urge you to meditate upon all aspects of crystal which the elementals have defined in their role as instruments for the handiwork of the Mother. Yes, I say, meditate upon crystal forms that are revealed by a microscope as well as to the naked eye. And in following these lines of force, your consciousness will always return to the point of origin-the point of the flame and the nexus of the source that is in the eye of the flame." - The Ascended Master Lanello through the messenger Elizabeth Clare Prophet in the book Cosmic Consciousness, pg 146 and 150. Also published in Pearls of Wisdom, vol. 17, no. 29. Copyright © 1984, Summit University Press. All rights reserved. Website: www.summitlighthouse.org
7. "You have been told .... to meditate upon the crystal and its structure. Now I ask you ... to select images
of crystals and then to diagram the molecular structure of crystals and to begin to memorize these structures and to endow them with flame, and to realize that your altar is a place of change .... And therefore consider that the crystal, especially of rare gems and their molecular structure - and I meditate now with you upon the structure of the emerald - is a means of contacting the plane of Spirit. For these emanations of the mind of God manifest in matter are parallel to the energies manifest in Spirit. They are time-space coordinates of the coalescing of energy in infinity.
"If you can therefore meditate upon, and endow your meditation with the flaming fire, this is what will take place: You will trace from effect to cause, to first cause, the very components of creation. And if you will study the treatise on alchemy by beloved Saint Germain, you will find that your visualizations will bring into manifestation elements of the Christ consciousness, abundance, the ability to expand a mandala for the community of the Holy Spirit." - The Ascended Lady Master Leto through the messenger Elizabeth Clare Prophet, April 15, 1976. Copyright © Summit University Press. All rights reserved. Website: www.summitlighthouse.org